•If you are sick, with ANYTHING, please cancel your appointment, you will not be charged. If you can't decide if it's allergies or a cold, please err on the side of caution.
• Wash your hands when you arrive. Individual hand towels are in the restroom (right of the sink) please drop your used towel in the grey basket in the corner.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue (even if it's allergies) and then wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
-There are tissues and hand sanitizer on the side table in the neurofeedback room. Trashcan is under the table.
• Keep your hands off of your entire head. So many openings that germs can enter!
• Wash our hands before and after hooking you up to the neurofeedback computer.
• Disinfect the neurofeedback room, restroom, waiting room, banisters, door knobs, etc between each client or family group.
• Run a humidifier—a little humidity in the air helps us stay healthy.
• New blanket for each client or family group.
• Run a diffuser with virus killing essential oils (Young Living "Thieves" is the name) between clients when possible, but only when there is enough time between. I'm sensitive and I know others are too. This meme made me laugh so hard!!!
• Open windows when possible.
• Love you all but we'll be doing the Jazz Hand Hug until the flu season is over :-)
Love to all from the Mother Ranch,
Let me give you a big ol' hug!
Join a group of like minded folks who get weekly letters that feel like a great big hug, ranch videos, and free goodies from me.